HELLO ! MENAVAC
Demand for cars in the Middle East is rising year by year, as well as the number of auto in the region is expected to reach 44.5 million by 2020. Recent industry reports indicate that the scale of the regional parts market will grow for 17.27 billion USD, with an annual growth rate of 6%, which including vehicle engine, transmission components, glass, tyres, accessories, chemicals and equipment. That makes the MENA a worth eye-catching market for auto aftersales business.
Exploring possibilities and opportunities around this aspect, our automotive aftersales team is committed to providing MENA vehicle MENA aftersales congress participants including auto OEMs, parts suppliers, ITG, distributors, dealers, garages, vehicle insurers, auto fleet companies etc. with abreast of the times industry knowledge on market conditions and innovation. The aftersales MENA congress will deliver comprehensive coverage of the vehicle aftersales business in MENA, including development trends of OES and IAM, the aftersales in both passenger vehicle and commercial vehicle, which offer detailed insights into the aftersales development in MENA at work.
Key Topics and Industry
1. Strategies and trends for rapidly changing improving the passenger vehicle and commercial transport sector
2. Interpretation of policies and strategies in middle east, analysing the status in quo and future trends for the auto aftermarket in MENA
3. Market overview and future prospects for Classification from the passenger and commercial vehicle OES and IAM in MENA
4. Innovative solutions that areAftersales service and parts trade management
5. Opportunities and challenges for IAM to impact on OES Market in MENA
6. The combination of aftermarket first-hand service experience from mature and emerging markets around the world and the Middle East market
7. Meeting with the aftermarket stakeholders throughout whole value chain